Final results of ice dance at figure skating worlds
1. Madison Chock/ Evan Bates, United States, 226.01. 2. Charlene Guignard/ Marco Fabbri, Italy, 219.85. 6. Caroline Green/ Michael Parsons, United States, 201.44.
SAITAMA, Japan, March 25 (Xinhua) — Following are the final ice dance results at the World Figure Skating Championships here on Saturday:
1. Madison Chock/Evan Bates, United States, 226.01
2. Charlene Guignard/Marco Fabbri, Italy, 219.85
3. Piper Gilles/Paul Poirier, Canada, 217.88
4. Lilah Fear/Lewis Gibson, Britain, 214.73
5. Laurence Fournier Beaudry/Nikolaj Soerensen, Canada, 214.04
6. Caroline Green/Michael Parsons, United States, 201.44
7. Allison Reed/Saulius Ambrulevicius, Lithuania, 199.20
8. Natalie Taschlerova/Filip Taschler, Czech Republic, 196.39
9. Juulia Turkkila/Matthias Versluis, Finland, 193.54
10. Christina Carreira/Anthony Ponomarenko, United States, 190.10
11. Kana Muramoto/Daisuke Takahashi, Japan, 188.87
12. Evgeniia Lopareva/Geoffrey Brissaud, United States, 183.61
13. Maria Kazakova/Giorgi Rrevia, Georgia, 181.22
14. Loicia Demougeot/Theo Le Mercier, France, 176.85
15. Jennifer Janse Van Rensburg/Benjamin Steffan, Germany, 170.03
16. Holly Harris/Jason Chan, Australia, 169.47
17. Mariia Nosovitskaya/Mikhail Nosovitskiy, Israel, 163.01
18. Victoria Manni/Carlo Roethlisberger, Italy, 162.97
19. Mariia Holubtsova/Kyryl Bielobrov, Ukraine, 162.38
20. Mariia Ignateva/Danijil Leonyidovics Szemko, Hungary, 157.51
ANA NEWS WIRE Disclaimer:
The African News Agency (ANA) is a news wire service and therefore subscribes to the highest standards of journalism as it relates to accuracy, fairness and impartiality.
ANA strives to provide accurate, well sourced and reliable information across Text, Images and Video. Where errors do appear, ANA will seek to correct these timeously and transparently.
The ANA platform also contains news and information from third party sources. ANA has sought to procure reliable content from trusted news sources but cannot be held responsible for the accuracy and opinions provided by such sources on the ANA platform or linked sites.
The content provided for on the ANA News Wire platform, both through the ANA news operation and via its third party sources, are for the sole use of authorised subscribers and partners. Unauthorised access to and usage of ANA content will be subject to legal steps. ANA reserves its rights in this regard.
ANA makes every effort to ensure that the website is up and running smoothly at all times, however ANA does not take responsibility for, and will not be held liable for times when the website is temporarily unavailable due to technical issues that are beyond our control.